Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Day In The Life: Tuesday's Eats


It's been a while since I've shared a little look into what my daily eats look like. Between my six mile run yesterday, lifting and my five mile run today, I've been one hungry girl! Mornings start pretty early in my apartment (I'm usually up and making breakfast between 5 and 5:30) and I find myself needing to snack on something every couple of hours to prevent a total blood sugar crash.

Breakfast
*16 oz. water
*Cup of coffee with 2% milk and a tablespoon of International Delight Breve Creme
*2 slices whole wheat toast with butter
*Fage 2% Greek Yogurt with 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries (so expensive right now!)

Lunch
*2/3 cup Kellogg's All Bran cereal (new favorite) with a cup of 2% milk
*Dannon Light & Fit yogurt with 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
*8 oz. water
*Cup of Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea 

Afternoon Snack
*Small apple
*Medium latte from Caribou Coffee (a treat from my awesome co-worker!)

Dinner
*Ran by Jimmy John's (which I rarely do during the week) and grabbed a #6 (vegetarian) sub without mayo and triple Dijon
*6 oz. Dannon Light & Fit yogurt with 1/4 cup chopped walnuts and a tablespoon of ground flax seed
*Small apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter
*16 oz. water

Post-Workout Snack
*Smoothie made with vanilla whey protein powder, 2% milk, peanut butter and ice

Happy eating!

Madison

1 comment:

Lauren at Keep It Sweet said...

We could definitely eat together:-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...