Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Two weeks ago, my beautiful best friend (below, far right) got married. No longer is she Emily Perrel; she is now Emily Krueger!

Being able to go through and celebrate this time in life together - both getting married within a two month span - has been so special and her wedding day was truly the most heartfelt and emotional wedding I have ever been a part of. Not to mention she was a stunning bride. So confident, classy and elegant. Of course, I expected nothing less and I know that she and Brian will be so incredibly happy together!







2 comments:

Lauren at Keep It Sweet said...

Aw, congrats to your friend Emily! You all look so gorgeous in these photos:-)

Unknown said...

Stunning dress! You are all truly gorgeous! jealous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...