Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

{Best breakfast ever: Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Bananas, PB, Milk and Chia Seeds} 
{Snapping a photo before leaving my apartment}
 {Joey's dad, Brian, got a delicious fruit pastry at the Des Moines Farmer's Market} 
{My first photo with Nutmeg. She was thrilled.} 
{Family photo time!}
{Married 26 years this year and still going strong!}
{I LOVE these two more than words can describe.} 

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We were blessed with weather that called for sun dresses and sunglasses. And despite having a terrible experience at Mother's Day bunch (we're talking hours long wait before our food arrived and then it arrived cold), I felt so blessed to spend time with my mom and future mother-in-law, Lisa. Also, I can't let the day go by without giving Andrea and my Grandma Dorothy a shout-out as well.

So, to my mother who never runs out of enthusiasm and energy, my future mother-in-law who I have much to learn from about green thumbs and the art of gardening, Andrea who can make any house a home and my grandmother who is one of the most intelligent women on the face of this earth...

Happy Mother's Day!

Madison



10 comments:

Lauren at Keep It Sweet said...

Um, can you bring Nutmeg when you come to NY?

Madison Mayberry said...

Lauren - She would love that! :)

Missy said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had a great weekend! At first glimpse of the photo of you taking a picture of yourself, I thought it was Amber! :) Getting so excited for your big day! Let's talk soon!!

helen said...

Such a beautiful post! It is great to have such a wonderful family. I am very happy for you :)

Tanja @ Postmodern Hostess said...

Your place is so cute! We need to see more of it!

Madison Mayberry said...

Tanja -
I need to post photos of my apartment before I begin to tear it down in preparation for our move! Great idea. I haven't really documented it yet, and was so inspired by your photos. Thanks for the idea!

Madison

marla said...

You are too cute and your puppy is darling. I agree Mother's Day brunches in restaurants are usually not worth the money and lines. Nice to go out instead of cook though!

The Beauty Method said...

Love your blog Madison, now following! Loving your puppy too! Miss Walker xoxo

Beth said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm glad you enjoyed Mother's Day with your loved ones.

Audrey Ellen @ My Scene and Herd said...

Looks like a great weekend! Beautiful weather, beautiful photos.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...