Saturday, September 3, 2011

Snapshots from Idaho

{My beautiful little sisters, Ashley and Taylor}
{Joey outside my parent's house in Idaho}
{Taylor and me striking a pose before a day at Boise State, where Ashley goes to school}
{Vintage telephone booths still exist at Boise State!}
{Taylor's getting so tall! She already passed up Andrea.}
{Bronco Stadium: home of the smurf turf}
{Vintage bikes were all over the place. Makes me want one!}
{She's only 11, but I think a modeling career is in her future. Yeah?}
{Simply stunning!}
{The landscaping at the Boise capitol building is amazing!}
{Christmas card 2011?}
{Family photo time.}

Hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend! I'll be back on Monday with more photos and an Idaho recap. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got more football to watch. Go Gators!
Madison


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...