Sunday, March 11, 2012

{Cupcakes from our pastor's wife, Karen. They were amazing!}
{Our nephew, Baylen, hanging out with Nutmeg.}
{Nutmeg went on a lot of long, muddy walks, meaning she also took a lot of baths.}
{Dedicated dog washer: Joe!}
{Self-portrait, camera-style.}

Although our weekend was, undoubtedly, a sad occasion, we did have some wonderful time with family over the past four days. We took countless walks with Nutmeg and my mom around the golf course, ate a lot of wonderful meals with family members and reminisced over family memories. My uncle Alvin also shared a bit of family history over dinner on Friday night, which all of us soaked up. 

Now that I've returned home, I'm realizing how exhausted this weekend left me. Thankfully, we are enjoying a day of relaxation - watching basketball, going for a jog outside, and spending a quiet night in preparing to get back to a semi-normal routine. 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...