Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Not a Fashion Blogger...

{Dress: Target this spring; Blazer: Forever 21; Shoes: Cole Haan via TJ Maxx; Necklace: Banana Republic; Glasses: Claire's} 


...but I kinda wish I was. Although there are plenty of amazing, high-end fashion bloggers out there, it wasn't until I started reading Kendi Everyday that I really got inspired. Kendi is so real, down-to-earth, funny, and she wears clothes normal people can actually find and afford. She's totally my girl crush, can you tell?

I am, by no means, the expert when it comes to dressing fashionably. And the idea of posing for a camera makes me a little goofy...




 
I realize that you don't come to Espresso and Cream for fashion posts, but if I posted an outfit every now and again, would you be terribly opposed to the idea?

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...