Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things...This Week

While this is a departure from my usual posts, rest assured that a new recipe is coming Thursday! Until then, here are a few things that have been making me swoon this week....


{The view from my parents' future backyard in Idaho. Breathtaking}


{Reading. Specifically American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld. Can't. Put. It. Down}

{Spring-like paper flags and whimsical, Victorian-inspired table tags}


{An empty frame for guests to take pictures inside and leave messages}

{Katie over at Ever After Honeymoons for her creativity}

Wedding inspiration photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty.

4 comments:

Lauren at KeepItSweet said...

I have been looking for new books to read- I'll have to add American Wife to the list!

Unknown said...

Good finds, Love the paper flags

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! I'm anxious for you to share your monster cookie recipe. Thanks! Lynette

Angela said...

Wait, did Chip buy a house in Idaho?! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...