Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes

At Better Homes and Gardens, we like to celebrate birthdays. And it's shouldn't come as much of a surprise that we do it with food! Our amazing editorial assistant in Food and Entertaining, Renee, is celebrating a birthday so tomorrow we are all bringing treats.

My contribution? Cupcakes of course! I think I am going to name these cupcakes "Maria." They are spice cupcakes filled with raspberry preserves and topped with vanilla frosting. I also added handmade gum paste flowers for a special touch.

Hopefully they go over well tomorrow. I am in love with trying out new cupcakes, and "Maria" will make her first debut tomorrow.


Madison

1 comment:

Alina said...

Spice cupcakes with raspberry preserves? Mmm, do you plan to post a recipe as well? :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...